Well, didn't you just kick the snot out of that last challenge! Great work, everyone! And so much fun to read! I think we'll definitely remember that one for the future...
But fast away the old week passes, and it's time to move on to newer, shinier things. And in the same vein of the Declassified, where every episode is like no other Torchwood episode before (um, duh?), we're going to do something completely different. This week's challenge is
Is she gone for good? I think not. (Well, depending on how 3 Pounds does...) But there are still so many stories to tell. How did she come to Torchwood? Why did she have so many daddy issues? What's the symbolism of that pendant? Just how hot were she and Owen? So many questions, so little fic. So take a bit and share the goodness.
- All stories must be 100 words long.
- Please place your story behind a cut. Basically right now everything is spoiler potential, so better safe than sorry.
- You must use the challenge word or phrase in your story; feel free to interpret that creatively.
- Please include the challenge word or phrase in the subject line of your post.
- Please use the challenge tag “challenge: suzie costello” plus any characters or pairings. If you name a pair, you don’t need to tag them individually as well. The best way to tag is to put up your post and then click on the little tag icon at the top. This way you can pick from the mod approved tag list and keep things grouped better. Thanks for your help in this!